- HEAT IS CAPTURED UNDER THE FORM OF SOLAR RADITION, ENVIRONMENTAL TEMPERATURE, RAIN, WIND AND EVEN SNOW
- THE HEAT PRODUCED ON COLDER DAYS, EVEN AT NIGHT IS SUFFICIENT TO ATTAIN THE WATER TEMPERATURE DESIRED
- THE SOLAR PANEL IS LIGHT, DISCREET AND VERSATILE IN TERMS OF WHERE TO PUT IT
- OUTSIDE CYLINDER CONDENSER (NO CONTACT WITH WATER)
- 3RD GENERATION THERMODYNAMIC SOLAR ENERGY
- HOT WATER UP TO 55ºC AVAILABLE 24h PER DAY
- ALMOST NON-EXISTENT MAINTENANCE
- THE ENERGY CONSUMPTION OF THE EQUIPMENT IS REDUCED DUE TO A SUPER EFFICIENT COMPRESSOR
- NO DEFROST CYCLE
- 1DHW Cylinder
- 3Optional Supplementary Coil
- 4Ceramic Resistance + Thermostat + Temperature Sensor
- 5Magnesium Anode
- 6High Density Insulation
- 7Outside Coating
- 8Thermodynamic Block
- ANODIZED ALUMINIUM, WITH FLEXIBLE COATING
- LIGHT WEIGHT – ONLY 8 KILOS, EASY TO TRANSPORT AND INSTALL
- DIMENSIONS: 2m X 0,8m X 0,02m
- NO GLASS, RUBBER OR FRAGILE MATERIALS
- NO RISK OF OVER HEATING
- NO RISK OF FREEZING
- HIGH RESISTANCE IN SALINE ENVIRONMENT
- HIGH RESISTANCE TO HUMIDITY
- IT CAN BE INSTALLED FROM 10º TO 85º IN A HORIZONTAL POSITION
- IT CAN BE INSTALLED ON THE ROOF, WALL, IN THE GARDEN, ETC…
- THE PANEL DOES NOT LOSE ITS EFFICIENCY WITH TIME OR WITH DIRT
- NO NEED TO CLEAN
- ESTIMATED USEFUL LIFE OF 25 YEARS
> Without ducts
> Without ventilators
> Without defrost cycles that use up energy
> Super efficient compressor with low energy consumption
> No need to install support equipment
> Hot water guaranteed, available day and night, hail, rain, wind or shine up to 55ºC
> Captures heat regardless of climate.
> Primary circuit does not need to dissipate excess heat on hotter days.
> Easy integration with architecture, versatile, no visual impact.
Heat pumps are quite efficient equipment but the heat they produce from their renewable component varies only according to changes in the temperature of the environment.
Thermal solar collectors are the best source of heat on hot and sunny days but they are totally inefficient whenever there is no sun.
Through the cooling liquid (R134a or R407c) which covers a closed circuit, the liquid goes into the solar panel and suffers the action of sun, rain, wind, environment temperature and other climate factors. During this process the liquid gains heat in a more favourable way than a heat pump. After this stage, the heat is transferred to an exchanger with the help of a small compressor, which heats the water. The liquid cools down and the circuit is repeated.
Of approximately -30ºC, the system works even when there is no sun and it even works at night, providing hot water at 55ºC, day and night, hail, rain, wind or shine, unlike the traditional solar thermal system.
The energy consumption of the system is basically the same as a fridge compressor that makes the liquid circulate. There are no ventilators that help the evaporation process, or defrost cycles, which imply unnecessary energy consumption, unlike what happens with heat pumps.
- 1LCD colour screen
- 2ON / OFF General
- 3ON / OFF Compressor
- 4ON / OFF Anti-legionella
- 6Electrical support (malfunction)
- 7Execute | Lock / Unlock
In the ECO operating mode, the equipment only works as a Thermodynamic Solar System to heat water in the thermal storage. Thus we can have higher efficiency, guaranteeing maximum saving for the user.
In the AUTO operating mode, the equipment works as a Thermodynamic Solar System and/or electrical support, there being an automatic management between the operating of the solar system and electrical support, in order to maintain the efficiency of the equipment, thus providing a higher quantity of hot water available.
In the BOOST operating mode the equipment works with a Thermodynamic Solar System and electrical support simultaneously. This mode allows the user to get hot water in a shorter amount of time